What is Rose Essential Oil
Rose Essential Oil is extracted from rose petals through the steam distillation process. It has a greenish yellow colour and smells like fresh rose petals. The magical aroma of this oil makes it perfect for perfume blends. The astringent properties of Rose Essential Oil make it healthy for your skin. It is mainly used for rejuvenating facial skin. Regular application of this oil will add a natural glow to your face. Its floral, deep, and fascinating aroma relaxes the mind and provides relief from fatigue. So, it is often used in massage therapies and aromatherapy.
Rose Essential Oil Ingredients
The main ingredient used in Rose Essential Oil is the oil obtained from rose flowers itself. No chemicals or synthetic preservatives are added in this oil. So, it suits all skin types and can be incorporated in your daily skincare routine. The use of organic and fresh Rose Essential Oil gives it a natural aroma of roses. It has a semi-thick consistency and exhibits antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, and antidepressant properties. So, you can use this essential oil for treating a wide range of skin care issues.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil for Face & Hair
- Scar Reduction: The anti-inflammatory properties of Rose Essential Oil make it perfect for reducing scars and blemishes. It removes the scar marks and clears up your skin on subsequent applications.
- Skin Tone: Rose Oil lightens your skin naturally. It rejuvenates your skin and brightens the complexion. It also clears acne and scars to give you a clear complexion. All of these contribute to an enhanced skin tone.
- Acne Control: The astringent properties of Rose Essential Oil make it effective against acne and pimples. You can add a couple of drops of it in your face cream and moisturiser to gain anti-acne benefits.
- Scalp Health: The antiviral and antifungal properties of Rose Essential Oil help to maintain scalp health. They remove dandruff and cure scalp infections. It improves hair strength and boosts hair growth.
- Hair Conditioning: The moisturising properties of Rose Essential Oil hydrate your hair follicles. They also condition them deeply and make them soft and glossy. So, it can be effective for treating dry and rough hair.
- Hair Fragrance: Rose Essential Oil can help get rid of awful hair smell resulting from sweat, dust, and other factors. It gives a natural floral fragrance to your hair which adds more charm to your personality.
Rose Essential Oil Uses
- Aromatherapy: The stress-busting properties of Rose Essential Oil makes it effective against stress. It also cures mental fatigue and promotes a sense of well-being. So, you can use it for aromatherapy purposes.
- Yoga and Meditation: Rose Essential Oil clears your mind and helps in rejuvenating sore and tired muscles. So, it can play an essential oil during your yoga practices and meditation sessions.
- DIY Skin Care Products: Adding Rose Essential Oil in your DIY skin care projects makes them more nourishing. The hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties of this oil make it healthy for your skin.
- Room Freshener: Rose Essential Oil exudes the fresh aroma of rose petals. So, you can diffuse it to get rid of the foul odour of your rooms. It can also work as a car freshener.
Rose Essential Oil – How to use it?
Follow these steps to use Rose Essential Oil for various purposes:
Dilute Rose Essential Oil with Sweet Almond or any other suitable carrier oil before applying it to your skin.
For hair care purposes, you can add it to your hair oil or DIY hair care products.
For massages, you must dilute it before applying on the skin. You can also add it to your skin lotions, face creams, and moisturisers.
Rose Essential Oil Side Effects
Be careful of these potential side effects of Rose Essential Oil:
- Allergic Reactions: Essential oils can cause allergic reactions, especially if your skin is sensitive. People who are suffering from dermatitis or other skin issues must avoid using it. Others may use it after conducting a patch test.
- Photosensitivity: People with sensitive skin may experience issues like skin irritation causing blisters, peeling, and other side effects if they go out in the skin after applying essential oil. So, such people should consult a physician before further use.
Check Out Rose Essential Oil for Hair Growth Online at Khadi Earth
At Khadi Earth, we offer 100% pure and organic Rose Essential Oil. We steam distil rose petals to provide you with natural essential oil. It does not contain any additives, synthetic preservatives, and artificial fragrances. Its purity makes it suitable for all types of skin and hair issues. Order our high-quality Rose Essential Oil today and get quick delivery because of our robust logistics network and shipping policies. We use high-quality packaging materials for all our products and maintain all the standards of delivery and packaging. Order it today and get premium-quality Rose Essential Oil delivered at your doorstep!