Tea Tree Essential Oil
We all have heard about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil through commercials and social media campaigns. Do you know whether it is actually worthy of the heaps of praise showered upon it or not?
Tea Tree Oil is retrieved from the leaves of Australian tea trees. It is mostly obtained through the steam distillation method. It is popular in the skincare industry because of its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Aboriginal tribes in Australia used this oil in their herbal medicines. Today, we use this oil for treating acne, insect bites, dandruff, lice, and more.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Ingredients
Tea Tree Essential Oil is made by steam distilling tea tree leaves. It is pure, fresh, and unadulterated essential oil. No nasty chemicals, sulphates, parabens, and other additives are present in this oil. So, it is totally safe for regular use. It suits all skin and hair types. So, you can incorporate it in your daily skincare and hair care regimes. It has a soothing effect on your skin because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil for Face & Hair
- Acne Treatment: The bactericidal properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil makes it effective against acne. It not only prevents breakouts and pimple formation but also treats it completely.
- Soothes Irritated Skin: The anti-inflammatory properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil soothes irritated skin. So, you can use it against boils, warts, and other skin issues that cause skin inflammation.
- Clears Blemishes: The bactericidal and fungicidal properties alongside the powerful antioxidants allow Tea Tree Essential Oil to offer a clear and blemish-free skin. So, you can incorporate it in your daily skincare routine.
- Hair Growth Promotion: The nourishing effects of Tea Tree Essential Oil boosts hair growth naturally. To make your hair thick and healthy, include it in your daily hair care routine.
- Dandruff and Scalp Treatment: The antibacterial and antifungal properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil make it effective against dandruff. It soothes scalp and also provides relief from scalp itchiness. It makes the scalp healthy and makes hair roots stronger. It also improves overall hair health by soothing the scalp and eliminating dandruff.
- Natural Hair Conditioner: Tea Tree Essential Oil conditions your hair naturally. Regular use of it in your hair care routine will make your hair softer, smoother, and silkier.
- Prevention of Head Lice: The antimicrobial properties of Tea Tree Essential Oil prevents formation of head lice. It also prevents further growth of lice and makes your scalp clean and healthy!
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses
- Oral Health: Tea Tree Essential Oil removes plaque, soothes tooth pain, and provides quick relief from bad breath. So, it can be used to improve your oral health naturally.
- Aromatherapy: Inhaling the soothing fragrance of Tea Tree Oil eases your stress and provides relief from anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders. So, you may use it for aromatherapy uses as well.
- Insect Repellent: Tea Tree Essential Oil also works as an insect repellent. The antiviral and insect-repellent properties of this oil makes it perfect for protecting your plants and crops from pests and insects.
- Household Cleaning: Add a few drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil in distilled water and use it as a solution to disinfect floors, kitchen cabinets, and other household surfaces. You can also fill this solution into a spray bottle and use it as an air deodorizer.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: How to Use it?
You can mix Tea Tree Essential Oil with any hair oil and massage it on your hair and scalp. You can keep this oil overnight for best results. While using it for skincare purposes, you can mix it with your preferred carrier oil and massage all over your body or onto the affected areas.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Side Effects
Here are some of the common side effects associated with Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Allergic Reactions & Hormonal Effects: Some people may be allergic to concentrated Tea Tree Oil. So you must take a patch test on the elbow or knee before applying it on the scalp and skin. Some people may experience hormonal changes after using this oil. So, they must continue using this oil only after taking consultation from the doctor.
- Sensitivity: Some individuals may experience itching, burning, or redness on the skin after applying it. So, people with sensitive skin or skin issues like eczema must avoid using this oil.
Check Out Tea Tree Essential Oil for Hair Growth Online at Khadi Earth
Khadi Earth offers pure, natural, and therapeutic quality Tea Tree Essential Oil. Its pure composition and high-quality makes it suitable for all ages and skin types. Apart from high-quality and purity, we also offer high-quality packaging services. Due to our vast logistics network, we ship your products on the go and maintain a faster delivery of the ordered products. Purchase our Tea Tree Essential Oil today and get the desired results without any issues. Contact our support services for more information regarding our services and delivery!